Chris has over 21 years of experience working in the field of sports medicine. His research interest and publications involve core strengthening and baseball related topics. He has been a presenter at the national regional levels on these topics. He is the co-inventor of the Perfect Practice lumbopelvic training and testing device. He is Director of Rehabilitation for the Milwaukee Bucks.
His rehabilitation experience includes working with athletes from the NBA, NFL, MLB, USFL and Olympic programs, as well as all levels of collegiate and amateur sports and professional baseball experience working with Pittsburgh Pirates and the Boston Red Sox.
Education and Background
- Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy from Ohio University in 1989
- Masters of Health Science, Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Indianapolis University (IN) 1999
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist since 1992
- Ohio Licensed Athletic Trainer since 1991
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy, 2006
- Ohio Physical Therapist of the Year, 2009